17 January 2011

Birthdays and Bows


So what do you do when you give your in-laws a birthday dinner and the mother-in-law's present isn't here yet? You ask her to make bows! Yep, Russ and Vicky both celebrated their birthdays last week. (I won't tell how old they are). But let's just say that my boys got a kick out of giving Grandpa his birthday gift in a "Happy Birthday, You're 1!" -kind-of -bag. Grandpa, who's getting awfully close to the big 6-0, WAS a little amused. I was told I could keep the bag, though. Hmmm. Sounds like someone was not on top of presents and gift wrap this year. We'll have to work on that for next year. Actually, I did order Vicky a very nice gift two weeks before her birthday, but, obviously it still did not get here on time :/ But I think since I made him a red velvet cake, Grandpa was okay with the bag oversight :). So anyways, after dinner we got to the fun part! Vicky made bows to match Addie's new outfits, and I organized her ribbons. It was the least I could do - lol.

Vicky has made nearly all of Addie's bows!



Anyone want to guess what the guys were doing during this Bow-making Extravaganza?



That's right! Watching football.


Aren't they pretty?

And I just had to include this next picture. Anyone want to guess why she's crying?


Because I won't let her take the bow out of her hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment