19 April 2012

Lately

It has been hard to blog the last couple of months!

I mean, when you have a new niece to drop by and hold...

Spring baseball practice for an excited little boy...

And all the extra spring events and trips that come with church and school!

Plus, to be honest, every time I get near a computer right now, I don't want to blog. I want to look at houses. Triangle Home Finder, Zillow, and Zip are my new best friends! That's because we're supposed to close on our house at the end of June.

So it's find a house or pitch a tent in someone's backyard. Or maybe a pop-up camper. You know, it IS warm in June....

No, really. I'm not worried. Excited, but not worried! I'm excited to see what God has in store.

But even still....

I hope that in a couple months I won't be blogging about squatter's rights. Or which air mattresses are most comfortable.

No, I hope to be blogging about something nice and boring like.... paint colors.

NOT pop-up campers.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Be careful what you wish for. We drove through you neighborhood the other day just to see....

      Delete